Looking for some weight loss motivation quotes to keep you going?
Every dieter goes through ups and downs in their weight loss journey. In the beginning, when you feel motivated, everything seems to work.
Every diet pill you take, every weight loss program you try works great and then there come times when you feel like giving up. Weight loss motivation quotes are something that will keep you from giving up.
This article contains the best quotes about weight loss that will motivate you to lose weight. It will also show you how to use the power of the written word to focus on yourself and achieve your weight loss goals.
Types Of Weight Loss Motivation Quotes
There are several types of weight loss motivation quotes that you can use to encourage your weight loss journey. Some of them are;
- Positive weight loss quotes
- Inspiring weight loss quotes
- Encouraging weight loss quotes
- Funny weight loss quotes
It’s almost impossible to lose weight and keep it off if you don’t have a positive outlook and a good support system. If you’re having trouble motivating yourself, then these quotes are what you need.
100 Weight Loss Motivation Quotes
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”-Confucious
- “You cannot be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you. You have to have been through some storms.”
- “My father always used to say that when you hit rock bottom, the only place to go was up.”
- “If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done before.”
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “When I set out to accomplish something, I hold myself accountable for getting it done – no excuses.”
- “This is your life, so be the person you want to be.”
- “Identify your goals and commit to them wholeheartedly.”
- “Work hard now to enjoy the later fruits of your labour.”
- “You can never cross the ocean until you dare to lose sight of the shore.”
- “The only limits to the possibilities in your life are the ones you set for yourself.”
- “The fact that you have a limited time to achieve your goals means that it is crucial to focus all of your attention and energy on the task at hand.”
- ”Every day is a new opportunity to live your life.”
- ”What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.”
- ”Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” -Jim Rohn
- ”Give yourself a chance to shine.”
- ”Success comes through hard work and perseverance.”
- ”Always be ready, willing and able to help others.”
- ”Persistence is key in the process of success.”
- ”You should always enjoy every second of your life’s journey.”
- “Goals determine the action you’ll take; dreams determine where you’ll end up.”
- “Dreams inspire us to change our reality.”
- “Where there is a will, there is a way.”
- “If you want something done, do it yourself.”
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill.
- “Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into thin air.”
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than fear of failure.” Bill Cosby
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Chalene
- “One of the most important keys to success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don’t feel like doing it.”
- “I will be the creator of my own happiness.”
- “Change your thoughts, and you change your world.”
- “You’re never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
- “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
- “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” -Zig Ziglar
- ”You’re stronger than you know; you have more power than you think.”
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun.
- “The will to succeed is important, but what separates winners from losers is the will to prepare.” – Tom Landry.
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford.
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”
- “You can suffer the pain of change or suffer remaining the way you are.” – Joyce Meyer
- “The first thing to do when you feel fat takes a good look in the mirror”- Unknown
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going” -Beverly Sills
- ”Discipline is just deciding between what you want now and what you want most.”
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” – Mark Victor Hansen
- “If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.”
- “Rule One is never quit. Rule Two is referred to as Rule One. Cake happens, but as long as you remember those rules, you’ll be OK.” -Jaimie, WW Leader.
- “Wasting time is like wasting money. You can never get it back.”
- “Making the decision to be healthy is a big one. If you commit to it, your chances of success are much higher than if you do not.”
- “The reason we struggle with insecurity is that we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” – Steve Furtick
- ”Don’t compare yourself to others.”
- ”Do not dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next.”
- ”Pain is a feeling of weakness leaving the body.”
- “Success means doing the difficult things that failures don’t like to do” – Bill Gates
- ”Movement can change your life.”
- “Nothing will work unless you do.”
- “Don’t quit before the miracle happens.”
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”
- “The time is now; the place is here, the book is in your hands, open it and begin! I believe in you.”
- ”You are the only thing standing between you and your goals.”
- “Don’t use your self-worth as an excuse not to try and better yourself.” – Jeff Mayweather
- ”Great things never came from comfort zones.”
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible!”-Audrey Hepburn
- “Every success requires some sacrifice; you just have to decide what it is worth to you.”
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” -Wayne Dyer.
- “If you only do what is easy, you will always remain weak.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.”
- “If you can’t motivate yourself, find someone that can.”
- “Success is when what you do becomes who you are.”
- “We gain strength and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face…we must do what we think we cannot.”
- “Everything is hard before it is easy.”-Goethe.
- “If you always put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life.”
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- ”To reach your goal, you have to get uncomfortable.”
- ”Don’t let a lack of time keep you from reaching success.”
- “Avoiding failure is to avoid progress.”
- ”If everyone is thinking alike then someone isn’t thinking.”
- ”Begin to think heavily about planning your weight loss goals.”
- ”Motivation and discipline are the keys to losing weight.”
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
- ”If you always do what you’ve always done, you will always get what you have always gotten.”
- ”If you change nothing, nothing will change.”
- ”Your diet is a bank account; good food choices are investments.
- ”Excuses don’t burn calories.”
- ”Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it.”
- “Whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “Health is not about the weight you lose but the life you gain.”—Antonia Li
- “The pathway to freedom begins when we face the problem without making excuses for it.” – Joyce Meyer
- “When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.” -Jim Rohn
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
- “If you can organize your kitchen, you can organize your life.”-Louis Parrish
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “We become what we repeatedly do.”
- “A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.”-Patricia Neal.
- “The slower the change, the longer it lasts.” -BJ Fogg
- “Without a struggle, there can be no progress. – Frederick Douglass
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
- “Change is not a process for the impatient.”
- “The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but the people who don’t give up when they lose.” -Ashley Hodgeson.
Funny Weight Loss Motivation Quotes
- “Well, I lost all my money, so…I kinda need to lose weight now.”
- ”Bigger snacks mean bigger slacks.”
- ”I’m not losing weight. I’m getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again.”
- ”Halfway to weight loss goal. Boobs stick out further than the stomach.”
- “The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humour.”
- “Excuses are like bellybuttons; everybody’s got one.”
- “I’m so tired of being everybody’s ‘let’s try again’ project.”
- ”Your body is not Amazon Prime. It’s not going to show up in two days.”
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.”
- “Eat fast, exercise slow, and die young.”
- ”How to lose weight: Turn your head to the left, turn your head to the right. Repeat this exercise whenever food is offered.”
- “To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go and do that very thing.” – Mark Twain
- ”I go to the gym because I think my great personality would need a banging body.”
- “Imagine the weight you are losing if going to the person you hate.” – English Lion
- ”Fitness is like a marriage; you can’t cheat On it and expect it to work.”
- ”I would rather be covered by sweat at the gym than covered with clothes at the gym.”
- “It’s all fun and games until your jeans don’t fit.”
- ”Sometimes late night food cravings simply means you need to go to sleep earlier.”
- ”Candy is not good for you, so stop flirting with her.”
- ”Dear stomach, you’re bored, not hungry, so shut up!”
Importance Of Weight Loss Quotes
Losing weight isn’t just a matter of eating less and moving more; it’s about believing that you can change your life. We all have multiple reasons for carrying excess weight. The important thing is to address the real issues and find solutions that will bring you lifelong success.
You will have much better success with weight loss using inspirational quotes. This is because these quotes are proven to renew your motivation for the goal of weight loss.
These messages can be placed on any number of surfaces, including mirrors or wall space. It will enable you to be constantly reminded of the goals that you have set for yourself.
These reminders should offer a great deal more than just a simple visual cue. Even if you do not place importance on these words initially, they may start becoming more meaningful.
How To Use The Power Of Weight Loss Quotes To achieve Your Goals.
Weight loss quotes can be a powerful motivator for people of all ages. Inspired by your favourite fitness personality, a quote puts the hard work of achieving your weight loss goals into perspective. Weight loss quotes hold valuable advice for success and can help keep you motivated on the right track. How do you use weight loss quotes to achieve your goals?
- Find a Quote that motivates you
- Attach it to your vision board
- Use a smaller version of the quote as a screensaver.
- Believe in the words and keep saying them.
How can I get myself motivated to lose weight?
I think the most discouraging part of dieting is a lack of motivation. It comes in all shapes and sizes. When you feel like giving up or have a bad week, you wonder how long it will take to reach your goal weight. Although it’s important to be positive, I know how easy it can be to get down on yourself.
The thing is, you don’t just wake up one morning and decide to do something new and different with your life. You take a dozen steps forward, then finally get that message that it’s time to lose weight.
What is a good mantra for losing weight?
Everyone knows that mantras are powerful. That’s because their mere repetition in our minds over time rewires our neural pathways, forming new connections and realigning our subconscious thought patterns to create profound change.
When you repeat a mantra (like, for example, “I am healthy and fit!” repeatedly, an increase of oxygenated blood flows into the brain to help build new neural pathways that support the mantra.
This can actually lower your blood pressure and heart rate, along with helping you lose weight.
How do you lose weight with captions?
When we want to conquer a goal, we generally have an idea of how we want to improve. As such, we’re more likely to pursue and achieve it. Why is that?
Because goals are clear and measurable. So what does this have to do with captions? Well, some stories are much easier to remember than others.
And not just because of how engaging they are – but because they match the way we think. Captions help you lose weight by allowing you to tailor your message so that it practically sells itself.
Why you should lose weight quotes?
These quotes will help you a lot if you need some inspiration to lose weight. Quotes are always very powerful and make people inspired about anything. You can easily lose weight with these quotes.
To be honest, people who are overweight do not look good, and they really need to lose weight. However, they just can’t get started.
They need extra motivation because it is challenging to start a diet or exercise. But if you have some quotes about weight loss in your pocket, you will inspire yourself at some point or another. That is where these weight loss motivation quotes come into play.
As someone who always struggled with weight, I’ll admit, the thousands of quotes about losing weight were the last thing in the world I thought would motivate me.
However, I started reading more and more quotes. I quickly realized how much encouragement they brought to my journey.
These weight loss motivation quotes are less about counting calories and more about motivation and inspiration.
Hopefully, whether you are trying to lose weight or not, they will help you be healthier and happier.