Why do I even need inner thigh exercises, you might say? But what if I tell you this is important?
For starters, exercising these muscles called the adductors is essential. You use these muscles more than you think. Walking around? Bending? Having balance and staying stable? These muscles are involved.
Indeed they are essential, right? There is even more.
These muscles help stabilize your hips, lower back and even knees. The adductors help keep you safe from tears, muscle injuries and pains. And don’t even get me started if you are an athlete. As an athlete, exercising the inner thighs using these inner thigh workouts is a must.
So how do you do that?
There are a lot of inner thigh workouts to choose from; some easy, some hard, and some intense. Choosing which to pick all burns down to how committed and dedicated you are. The one sure thing is, I have compiled the absolute best inner thigh workouts for you. The only thing left is for you to choose.
Let’s look at the best inner thigh workouts, shall we?
1. Side Lunge
Side lunges may look easy, but they give you one of the strongest legs and an even-toned core. They’re great for toning legs and butt, as well as your glutes and thighs just like the best glute exercises for mass.
Additionally, they also help to tone up your inner thigh, your lower abs, and upper quad muscles.
How to do the side lunge:
When you’re performing one of the inner thigh exercises, your upper body should be stationary; your legs will do all the work. You can hold a dumbbell in each hand if you’d like to increase the weight or build strength.
- Get into a tall stance with your feet together
- Step outward with your right foot and bend your knees
- Push off with the front foot to return to starting position (repeat)
- Switch sides and repeat. Do 10 reps on each side.
Equipment to use for a side lunge:
No special equipment is required, but it could be used with dumbbells’.
Benefits of the side lunge
- One of the inner thigh workouts strengthens your core and glutes while tightening your inner thighs.
- Side lunges target large muscles in the legs, including quads just like the quad exercises
- Side lunges improve balance and stability
Side lunges target a range of different muscles but will primarily work on the glutes, quads, and inner thighs.
Calories lost during side lunge
A person weighing 150 pounds (68kg) might lose at least 70 calories after doing this inner thigh workout for 15 minutes.
2. Sumo squat
Sumo Squats are still one of the best inner thigh workouts to build a strong butt and tone your legs. It can make your legs more shapely with just a few minutes of exercise a day. Sumo squat works on most parts of your legs, especially the glutes and hamstrings.
How to do the Sumo Squats:
- Feet should be slightly wider than shoulder-width, toes out slightly.
- Chest up high and core tight.
- Squat down by bending knees, keeping knees out over the toes, and then coming back up to standing.
- Perform 10 reps in 2-3 rounds
- Add lightweight water weight exercises for some extra resistance!
Equipment to use for sumo squats:
There is no special equipment needed specifically for this inner thigh workout, but the use of barbells, dumbbells, or kettlebells are applicable.
Benefits of the Sumo Squats
- One of the main benefits of this exercise is that it targets stubborn areas like your inner thighs, hips, and butt. These are parts that can hold fat even if you’re working out on your upper body or lower body.
- The sumo squat also builds lower body strength and helps improve balance and stability.
- Sumo squats increase the activation of the adductors, the muscles that run along the inner thighs.
Calories to burn when doing Sumo squats
A person who weighs 140 pounds (63.5 kilograms) will burn 44 calories after 5 minutes of high-intensity squats and only 19 calories for a 5 minutes low-intensity session.
3. Reverse lunge
In reverse lunges, you’ll be working your inner thighs most of all. For best results, keep your core tight to prevent hyperextending your back. Also, make sure that you set up a 90° angle in both knees while descending.
This Inner thigh workout targets the outer thighs, and butt.
How to do the reverse lunge
1. Start standing with both legs straight.
- Step your left leg backward about three feet
- Bend the right knee until at a 90° angle
- Lower your left knee down until it is also 90°
- Push back upward to return to starting position
- Do 12-15 reps for two sets.
Equipment needed for the reverse lunge:
One of the machines needed to perform these inner thigh workouts is the Smith machine reverse lunge.
Benefits of the Reverse Lunge
- Not only does it strengthen the muscles in your leg, but it also helps to tone the muscles of the thighs, abs, lower back, and buttocks.
- This kind of lunge helps you burn more calories as it works on multiple muscles. This subsequently leads to a loss of fats.
- The reverse lunge is an inner thigh workout that helps you to be more balanced and coordinated.
Calories to lose during the reverse lunge inner thigh exercise
An average person does 20 lunges per minute (3 seconds per lunge). With each lunge, 0.3 calories are approximately burned.
The average time for one lunge is 3 seconds (20 lunges per minute). With 1 lunge you will burn approximately 0.3 calories. A person weighing 140 pounds will lose 74 calories during this period.
4. Scissor Legs Plank
This plank variation will stimulate the growth hormone, which burns fat and adds definition. If this Inner thigh exercise is performed regularly, it can change the shape of your inner to outer thighs and give you long, lean legs. This exercise targets Inner thighs, outer thighs, and core.
How to do the scissor legs plank
- Scissor your legs while in plank position
- Keep proper balance and posture
- Squeeze inner thighs to bring feet back together.
- Move slowly and lower down between each rep if that’s too hard at first.
- Do 12 reps for two sets.
Modify it: Fold or roll up a towel and place under heels while in plank.
Equipment needed for scissor legs prank:
To do this workout, you will need a folded towel, paper plate, or gliding disc to keep your foot on.
Benefits of the scissor legs plank
- This inner thigh exercise activates the gluteus minimus muscle, which is an essential muscle for posture as well as pelvic floor health.
- The scissor legs plank will also help improve stability and good posture.
- It will help you to tone your back, glutes, hamstring, arms as well as the shoulder.
- This type of plank also helps stretch out the lower part of your body.
Calories to lose during the scissor legs plank exercise
An average person weighing 150 lbs (68kg) will burn approximately 4-5 calories per minute doing this exercise. That is between 80-and 100 calories in 20 minutes! That is quite impressive if you ask me.
5. Bulgarian Split Squat
You can do Bulgarian split squats in different ways to change up your workouts and target other muscles. This inner thigh exercise targets your Hamstrings, abdominals, Quadriceps, glutes, and calves.
How to do the Bulgarian Split Squat
- Stand facing away from a bench or sturdy chair. Place the left leg back on the bench and bend into a lunge position. Lower your body until Your left leg hovers just above the floor.
- Your right leg should be 90 degrees
- Pause, then press back up through your left heel to straighten the leg again and repeat.
Do 10 reps on each side, shoot for 3 sets per day.
Equipment needed for Bulgarian Split Squat:
For this exercise, you need a sturdy chair or a bench. Subsequently, dumbbells or kettlebells could be added to make one of the best Inner thigh workout.
Benefits of Bulgarian Split Squat
- When done correctly, the Bulgarian split squat targets and effectively works out your quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calf muscles.
- It also gives you a great cardiovascular workout that helps increase flexibility, endurance, and coordination.
- As one of the inner thigh workout, it also forces your core to work in overdrive to maintain your balance.
Calories burned during the Bulgarian Split Squat
A person weighing 140 lbs who does this exercise for 20 minutes will burn approximately 175 calories.
6. Curtsy lunge
Curtsy lunges are an awesome Inner thigh workout for activating the glutes while also strengthening the lower body, core, and balance. Curtsy lunge is an inner thigh workout that targets the inner thighs and buttocks easily.
How to do the curtsy lunge
- Stand up straight and keep your chest prouder.
- Your arms can be down at your sides, or you can bring your arms in front of you. However, make sure that your back is still straight and don’t lean forward.
- Get in a lunge position. Your right leg should be up to, 90 degrees.
- Step your left foot behind you so that it is crossed to the right.
- Make sure that your right thigh is parallel to the ground before you try to lift up into the next rep.
Equipment to use for Curtsy lunge:
There is no equipment needed for this inner thigh workout. If you want to take it a notch, however, you can use a kettlebell or a dumbell in each hand. You can also try out the dumbell skull crusher.
Benefits of the Curtsy Lunge
- This move is an excellent way of working both inner thighs at once and improving posture and balance simultaneously!
- The curtsy lunge also helps engage the calves, glutes and back muscles
- This inner thigh workout is a relatively safe one, with a lower risk of injuries.
Calories Burned During Curtsy Lunge
An average person can perform 20 lunges per minute (3 seconds each). Every 1 lunge burns approximately 0.3 calories. A person weighing 180 pounds (82kg), burns approximately 343 kilocalories per hour, making one of the most effective inner thigh workouts.
7. Criss-cross flutter kicks
Criss-cross flutter kicks are a great way to get your inner thighs in shape.
Equipment needed for criss-cross flutter kicks
The criss-cross flutter kicks is one of the most effective inner thigh workout, do not require any special equipment. You could however wear ankle weights to burn more calories.
Benefits of Criss Cross flutter kicks
- Flutter Kicks are great for increasing upper thigh strength and activating the glutes.
- It helps in improving your frame and toning the lower belly.
- It also works on your lower back region.
Where it Targets
They really target the abdominal muscles and the core.
How to do the criss-cross flutter kicks
- Lie down on the floor, face up.
- Place your hands underneath your buttocks.
- Let your lower back remain on the floor for support.
- Lift one leg and hold it five inches off the floor. Move the other leg in a flutter kick motion.
- Repeat this motion as long as you can or up to 60 seconds.
How many calories do you burn from flutter kicks?
Depending on your current body weight and exercise duration and intensity, you can burn anywhere between 20-120 calories doing this inner thigh exercise.
8. Jumping jacks
Jumping Jacks is one of the popular inner thigh workouts that is used to strengthen the hip and thigh muscles. They warm up the heart and lungs prior to more strenuous exercise.
Equipment for jumping jacks
The jumping jack does not require any special equipment, although you can use a pair of dumbells
Benefits of jumping jacks
- This inner thighs workout gets your heart pumping, improves your balance, and builds up the muscles in the thighs and legs.
- It also increases your power and strength. The higher and faster you jump, the more power and strength you’ll develop.
Where it Targets
The hips, glutes, and quadriceps.
How to do the jumping jacks
- The Stand with your feet together, hip-width apart
- Jump and spread your legs far apart into a wide V.
- Bring your legs back together.
- Repeat for 10 to 15 reps
Calories burned doing Jumping jacks
The average person does 50 jumping jacks in one minute. For every minute of doing this inner thigh exercise, you burn 10 calories.
This means in just twenty minutes, you would have burned 200 calories! This is the equivalence of walking for 45 minutes, jogging for 25 minutes or cycling at a fast pace for roughly 20 minutes.
9. Supported Single-Leg Deadlift
This inner thigh exercise is perfect for inner and outer thighs. It is excellent for balance, posture, and stability. Try it out for lower-body complete smoothness of the legs and even weight distribution.
Equipment needed for single lift deadlift
Dumbbells or a barbell held with both hands.
Benefits of the single lift deadlift
- This allows you to strengthen your core and back muscles.
- Additionally, it helps you tone your inner thighs and pelvic floor muscles.
- The single lift deadlift puts less stress on the spine, unlike the double lift deadlift. It is also relatively safer.
Where it Targets
This exercise targets the glutes, hamstrings, and thighs, building a firm outer thigh.
How to do the single lift deadlift
- Adjust your body position to enable you to balance on one leg
- Lift your heel and then press into the floor with your toes to keep yourself balanced
- Lean forward with a flat back to perform the movement
- Keep your other leg slightly bent while you lower the weight to the floor
- Return to the starting position and repeat.
Calories burned during a single lift deadlift
In a 30 minutes session for one the inner thigh workout, a person weighing 180 pounds (82kg), will lose around 266.85 calories.
10. Isometric squats
Just like a regular squat, but with one key difference: you’re also actively pushing your thighs apart. Definitely avoid this inner thigh exercise if you have issues with your knees or lower back.
Equipment for Isometric Squat workout
The isometric squat workout does not require any special equipment, though you can use a dumbell for a more intense inner thigh workout.
Benefits of Isometric squat workout
- Isometric squat allows you to maintain the natural position of your body and focus on the thighs.
- The isometric squat workout also helps with pain relief for lower back pain, knee osteoarthritis and neck pain.
- This inner thigh workout also helps with improved mental health.
Where it Targets
How to do the Isometric squat workout
- Stand tall with your feet wide apart
2, Ensure your hips are pushed back and knees bent.
- Lower your body to the floor as you press your thighs outward.
- Hold that position.
Calories burned during an isometric squat workout
The calories burned during one of the most intense inner thigh workout depend on the intensity and duration. However, a 155-pound person burns about 165 calories in 30 minutes.
11. Barbell squat
This is one of the most effective inner thigh exercises.
Equipment for the Barbell squats
You would need a barbell for this, as the name implies.
Benefits of the Barbell squats
- This inner thigh workout effectively builds strength and muscles in your thighs.
- Just like all other squats, this exercise strengthens the muscles of your lower body.
- It also gives you more strength, and balance and can be done anywhere.
Where it Targets
This is an inner thigh exercise that works your glutes, hamstrings, and lower back.
How to do the Barbell Squats
- Start with a barbell supported over the traps. Ensure your chest is upward and your head faces forward.
- Take a wide stance with your feet turned out.
- Go down by flexing the knees, keeping the hips close to a 90° angle with the ankles. Ensure your knees go forward as much as possible. Keep your torso upright.
- Finally, keep the weight on your heels as you bend your knees. At the point where your thighs meet your calves, straighten your knees and push upward.
Calories burned during the Barbell Squats
According to research, barbell squats are the most effective inner thigh workout burning an impressive 35 calories per minute! This is the most calory burning exercise ever.
12. Side-Lying double leg lifts
Side-lying double leg lifts are my favorite inner thigh exercise. They can be done anywhere.
Equipment needed for Side-Lying double leg lifts
There is no special equipment required for this workout.
Benefits of the Side-Lying double leg lifts
- This is a simple yet effective inner thigh workout. They are a great exercise for strengthening the inner and outer thighs.
- The side-lying double leg lifts help activate your three primary hip abductor muscles that facilitate movement around your hip and make them stronger.
Where it Targets
How to do the Side-lying double leg lifts
- Lie on your side with one leg on top of the other.
- Tuck one arm under your head and Put the other arm on the floor.
- Tightly put legs together and move off the floor.
- hold your breath for a bit, and then repeat the steps.
Calories burned during the side-lying double leg lifts
The average person burns around 350-700 calories in a one-hour session of this workout.
13. Resistance band lateral step-out squats, Resisted side-stepping, or lateral squat walk with resistance band
You must include these resistance band lateral step-out squats in your Inner thigh workout. If you want to lean out that inner thigh fat and tone up the area, then this exercise is for you.
Equipment for Resistance band lateral step-out squats
You need a Resistance band for this inner thigh workout.
Benefits of the lateral squat walk with resistance band
- Resistance band walking exercise is a great way to improve hip stability, strengthen the hip abductors, and increase the stability of the knee joint.
- This helps keep the lower back straight and maintains proper body alignment and posture.
- It also reduces hip and back pain.
Where it Targets
Inner thighs, hamstrings, and glutes
How to do it
- Begin by standing upright with a resistance band wrapped underneath your knees.
- Clench your hands in front of your chest.
- Take a step back and bend your knees.
- Sit down and slowly bring down your thighs till they are aligned with the floor.
- Return to your starting position by engaging your glutes and pressing back up through your heels.
Calories burned during Resistance band lateral step-out squats
The calories burned during this workout are one of the most effective. If a person weighs 160 pounds, they’ll burn around 365 calories in an hour-long session.
14. Glute Bridge With Pop Squeeze
In this Inner thigh exercise, you’ll be targeting your inner thighs with a glute bridge and pop squeeze variation.
Equipment needed for the glutes bridge
You will need a barbell for this inner thigh workout.
Benefits of the glutes bridge
- The bridge is an effective exercise for the butts and the hamstrings. At the same time, the pop squeeze works the gluteus medius and Maximus, which are the outer butt muscles.
- The workout also tones your gluteal muscles.
- It adds tension to the entire glute bridge motion, increasing the effectiveness of your workout.
Where it Targets
This simple movement strengthens the glutes, hamstrings, and lower back.
How do you do the barbell glute bridge?
- From the soles of your feet and your upper back, lift your hips up off the floor.
- Try to lift your hips as high as you can by squeezing the block between your buttocks. Be careful not to arch your back.
- To get a great squeeze, press and lift your glutes to brace your abs as you squeeze the block.
How many calories does glute bridge burn?
After 100 bridges, one will burn approximately 50 calories. The average bridges done in a minute is 16. This means that you will burn almost 320 calories in a 20-minute session of this inner thigh exercise.
The step-up is a classic exercise for the lower body that works the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes. It’s also a great way to safely and effectively increase strength in the upper leg and glutes.
Equipment needed for step-ups
You will need aerobics gym equipment for this inner thigh workout.
Benefits of the step-ups
- This exercise tones your thighs and butt without risks of sprains, strains or joint pain.
- Step-ups increase leg strength by strengthening the quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, and adductors.
Where it Targets
Quadriceps, glutes, and hamstrings.
How to do the aerobic step-ups
- To do a this inner thigh workout, push your lead foot through the floor, lift your body up onto the step, and then push back through the floor to lower your body.
- Return to the starting position.
Note: Keeping your back straight and your abdominal muscles tight throughout this exercise helps protect your lower back from injury.
Calories burned during step-up aerobic exercise
A 155-pound (70kg) person can burn about 520 to 744 calories in one hour performing this inner thigh workout, depending on the intensity level.
16. Lateral/side Lunges
When it comes to sculpting the thigh muscles, lateral lunges are a nimbly maneuverable way to shape up.
Equipment needed for the lateral lunges
This exercise could be done without any equipment but could be done with a dumbbell in each hand or a barbell to make the exercise more challenging.
Benefits of the lateral lunges
- The lateral lunges help develop balance, stability, and strength.
- This exercise is good for engaging the inner thigh muscles; the adductors. This is particularly important for people who ski professionally.
- Side lunges are less stressful on the lower back than squats.
Where it targets
How to do lateral lunges
- Stand tall with your feet wide apart.
- Make a significant move to the side with your left leg, then, at that point, twist your left knee.
- Push your hips back and bring down until your left knee is bowed about 90 degrees.
- Return to the starting position and repeat.
- Do 10-12 reps on both sides.
Calories burned during side lunges
A person weighing 150 pounds will lose approximately 72 calories doing stationary side lunges for a duration of 15 minutes.
17. Front-Rack Deficit Lunge
Working the thighs from a variety of angles and intensities during one workout is always a good idea. This inner thigh workout is best performed toward the end of your workout.
Equipment needed for Front-Rack Deficit Lunge
A dumbell is needed for this.
Benefits of the front rack deficit lunge
This variation is excellent for people who want to strengthen their squats.
Where it Targets
Glutes, quadriceps, inner and outer thighs, core.
How to do the front rack deficit lunge
- Stand upright on a support box
- Carry your right knee high slightly around your hip area and bring it down to the ground.
- Bring each knee down to 90 degrees and return back to the starting position.
- Do two sets of between 10-12 reps on both sides
Note: To build more resistance, hold light dumbbells.
The average person burns around 6 calories per minute while doing this inner thigh workout. With 1 lunge you will burn approximately 0.3 calories.
Warning: Be sure to check with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
What Is The Best Inner thigh Workout?
As the name suggests, inner thigh workout targets the inner, rather than outer, part of the thigh. It is often overlooked, but the inner thighs are just as important in terms of aesthetics as the outer thighs and calves.
Your thighs will look leaner and firmer using these exercises above that focus on the muscles below the hip.
Repetitions: Beginners should perform each exercise for 10 to 15 reps. While more advanced exercisers should aim for 20-plus reps (or even several sets) to really challenge their muscles and see results.
Intensity: For each move, start slow and gradually pick up the pace as you feel comfortable.
Inner Thigh Workout for Women
- Tuck your tailbone into your pubic bone.
- Maintain a long spine.
- As you sink, engage your core and open up your legs to focus on your inner thighs.
Lateral Squat Walk
- Standing with your feet hip-width apart is a good idea.
- Push your booty back and sink into a squat while keeping your spine and chest upright.
- Maintain your squat position and gently take ten steps to the right and 10 degrees to the left while remaining in the squat.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Keep your chest up and step out as far as possible with your right foot.
- Sink into a squat on one side by pushing the booty back.
- To return to the starting position, engage your glutes. Repeat on the opposite side.
Other forms of women’s inner thigh workouts include inner thigh raise, inner thigh heel pulses, ball squeeze, glute kickbacks, and hip bridge with a pulse.
Additionally, to achieve results, you should combine at least three workouts simultaneously for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Inner Thigh Workout Machine
Adduction Lever Machine
This is an excellent place to start. Press your legs together against the machine’s resistance in a sitting position. You can also adjust the resistance by moving the levers.
To utilize this inner thigh exercise machine, your feet such that your toes point to the platform’s outer edges and your heels are angled. When you bring the weight down toward your body, the angle engages your inner thighs.
First, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointed outward. When you squat down, you’ll feel a stretch in your inner thighs, and when you press back up to the beginning position, you’ll feel their exertion.
Inner Thigh Workout With Bands
Resistance bands are especially beneficial for lower-body and inner thigh workouts, such as leg, knee, and glute exercises, because they force you to move with better form and generate power from the proper muscles.
Squats with Resistance Bands
- Just above your knees, wrap a resistance band over your thighs.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and arms out in front of you.
- Sit into a squat while tightening your glutes and core. Push your butt back and down.
- Keep your weight in your heels and firmly press them down on the earth to get back up. Repeat the process.
Leg Lifts With Resistance Bands
- Stand with your feet hip-distance apart and a resistance band around your ankles.
- Keep your glutes and thighs tight and your weight balanced on your right leg.
- Tighten the band as much as you can without changing your hips by lifting your left leg out to the side.
- Bring your left foot back to the starting position with control, without letting it touch the ground. Before switching sides, do ten reps on each side.
Other resistance band exercises as practical as the above two include tabletop glute kickbacks, lateral band walk, the diagonal band walk, and clamshell.
How to Get Rid of Thigh Fat
Participate in an Indoor Cycling Class
This inner thigh exercise targets your thighs. Indoor cycling is a great way to tone your legs while also improving your cardiovascular health and losing weight.
Perform Ballet-Inspired Workouts
Dancing combines a cardio component with specific leg toning moves to make your legs look fantastic.
Body Weight Squat
Squatting with your body weight as resistance burn calories, develop leg muscles, and tone your thighs, and they can be done anywhere, at any time.
Locate a Staircase
When you incorporate stairs into your running routine, you increase the time your thigh muscles are used. Every step challenges your leg muscles to work since you must elevate your body.
What Causes Inner Thigh Fat
Fat buildup occurs when you consume more calories in your diet. If you consume more calories than you burn, your body will need to store the extra calories somewhere, and your thigh is one of those convenient locations.
It would help if you also kept your overall physique fit and robust through cardiovascular exercise—this allows the body to burn excess fat. However, when you’re physically inactive, it begins to accumulate. With the above inner thigh workouts, you can get rid of it.
Additionally, body fat storage is highly influenced by genetic factors and aging processes.
Inner Thigh Workouts: Exceptional Tips To Thin Your Thighs
Although these Inner thigh exercises are great, they work best when combined with certain factors. Below are tips for total-body toning;
Using the right diet practices, such as the noom snack ideas you can start thinning those thighs down. You can incorporate many foods into your diet that will help out with this. The best way to ensure you’re eating well is to implement portion control and limit the number of bad food choices you make.
Regular cardio can help you reduce the circumference of your thighs. In addition, it will burn fat all over your body. This, in turn, will make your muscles less bulky and more toned just like these 7 swimming workouts that will get you ripped.
Cardio goes by many names. The terms include aerobic exercise, cardiovascular fitness, and endurance training.
Whatever you call it, regular cardio is an effective way to burn fat and keep your weight down. You can use these best cardio machines to do that.
Strength training like weightlifting and cardio are two different methods of burning fat. However, they can be combined to become an effective and efficient fat-burning exercise routine.
To achieve great thigh shape, it requires a combination of strength training, diet, and cardiovascular exercise.
Consistency is key to achieving your goal of thinning your thighs. So, you need a plan that is easy to follow so that you can be consistent and reap the rewards of this tireless work.
The best way to learn how to thin your thighs is to start moving your body. The amount of exercise you do does not need to be intense or even difficult; it needs to be consistent.
Doing so will force your muscles to work harder. When this happens, you’ll experience progressive overload.
How to Get Small Thigh
A balanced combination of inner thigh exercise and proper nutrition is the most effective way to shape your thighs. Although you won’t be able to reduce weight in just your thighs, you can integrate workouts that specifically target your thighs.
Lunges, squats, and leg lifts are simple workouts to try. Resistance machines in gyms and sports clubs can help you tone up your inner thighs. Bike riding or inline skating, for example, not only trains the legs but also provides a beautiful cardiac workout.
Flabby Thighs Before and After Exercise
You may notice that the muscles in your thighs are mushy and flabby after losing a considerable quantity of body fat. However, you may tighten and tone your thighs with regular weight training.
You can activate your inner thighs by any activity that drags your legs together or pulls one in front of the other. A few of those exercises are side lunges, sumo squats, reverse lunges, scissor legs planks, and criss-cross flutter kicks.
Leg Workout at Home
If you don’t have time to go to the gym because of your work schedule, don’t panic; there are proven routines at home that you can do before or after work to keep your legs in shape.
These workouts include pistol squat, squat jumps, high knee toe taps, walk sits, leg raises, and single-leg calf raises.
However, consult a doctor before starting any workouts if you’re sick to ensure your chosen workout is the best fit for you.
Exercise is a vital part of any weight loss routine, but targeted exercises help you focus on specific areas.
If you want strong, toned legs, you have to work out your inner thighs too.
All these inner thigh workouts are too large or too small. Small changes lead to significant results!
FAQs: Inner Thighs Exercises
Can flabby inner thighs be toned?
Yes! In fact, with the right workout method, exercise plan, and nutrition plan, you can tone flabby inner thighs in a few weeks!
What exercises are good for inner thighs?
Deep knee bends, lunges, and squats are examples of inner thigh exercises that can help you stretch your inner thighs.
What causes inner thigh fat?
Inner thigh fat is caused for several reasons. It can occur at any age due to genetics and aging. The fundamental cause is when you consume more calories than your body needs or can burn.